- 1 container Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 Egg
- 1 Brie Wheel
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pop open crescent rolls and separate into two square pieces.
- Using your fingers pinch/smooth the perforated seams together.
- Put the brie in the center of one of the squares. Place the other square on top.
- Snug up the top piece to the sides of the brie, and using a knife trim away the excess dough, leaving about 1/2″ to 3/4″ all around.
- From the base, curl up the bottom trim around the top trim effectively sealing the cheese in.
- Beat 1 egg and brush the pastry thoroughly.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook in the over for 15 – 20 minutes until pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!