- 2 cups chopped Parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped Oregano
- 1/4 Large Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Begin by roughly chopping your onion, garlic, parsley and oregano.
- Add everything to a food processor except the olive oil.
- Start blending and slowly add in the oil until it reaches the consistency you prefer.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hrs prior to use. Bring back to room temperature before using as a dipping sauce.