- 1 package Chocolate Wafers
- Whipped Cream
- Milk Chocoalte
- Take a chocolate wafer and add a generous helping of whipped cream to the top, take another wafer and do the same, stack on top of the previous wafer. Essentially we’re going to build 5 or small (6 – 7 cookies) stacks, which we’ll combine later.
- Using a spatula give your plate a 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick layer of whipped cream, this will hold our cookies in place as we build the log.
- Start at one end and place your first stack down, place the next stack beside it and stick them together. Repeat until you have a complete log. Note: you may have to trim a few cookies from the end depending on the size of your plate.
- Using a spatula completely cover the log cake in whipped cream, be generous here, the cookies will absorb moisture from the log cake as it rests resulting in a “cake” consistency, rather than a “cookie” consistency.
- Grate chocolate and sprinkle liberally.
- Let rest in the fridge for at least 24 hours prior to serving.