- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 – 6 chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 medium onion cut into chunks
- 1 large carrot cut into thick medallions
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients into a baking dish. Note that you don’t need to add water when adding the soup. You just want to add the condensed contents.
- Try and ensure that everything is covered with soup, submerge the chicken and tuck the onions and carrots into empty spaces between the thighs.
- Add a good pinch of salt and some pepper to taste.
- Bake covered at 325 for 1.5 hours.
- Serve on a bed of white rice, pour cream of mushroom soup (Now a delicious sauce) over top.