- 2 cups Heavy (35%) Cream
- 2 tbsp Powdered (Icing) Sugar
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 10 Graham Crackers
- 10 – 12 Strawberries
- 10 – 12 Raspberries
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Start by making whipped cream. Simply add the cream to a dish and mix with a hand mixer (or by hand) until it’s nice and fluffy. Add vanilla and powdered sugar. Crush 4 or 5 of the graham crackers into the whipped cream, big chunks are ok, we’re looking for texture here. Set aside (in fridge).
- Wash and trim your berries. Rough cut the berries and add to a mixing bowl. Add white sugar. Using a fork smash the berreis into a rough pulp.
- Add 1/3 of your berries to your whipped cream. Mix well.
- Now we want to crush our graham crackers into oblivion. I usually throw them into a Ziploc bag and then hammer them with a frying pan. But you do you.
- Get your serving dish out, I generally use a flat bottomed water glass, but it’s up to you. A martini glass would work as well, although it won’t hold as much.
- To combine, start by adding a 1/2 inch layer of the crushed graham cracker to the bottom. Use something (a spoon or a smaller glass) to compress the mixture. Next add a scoop (or 2) of ice cream, followed by a good helping of berries. Finally, top all of this with a generous portion of whipped cream.