- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 4 scoops ALLMAX Banana Creme Supreme ISOFLEX (or Vanilla)
- Stevia (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 medium ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup un-sweetened Applesauce
- 2 tbsp Plain 0% Fat Yogurt
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a blender combine bananas, applesauce, yogurt, egg whites and vanilla.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, stevia and ISOFLEX. Mix well.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well, but quickly!
- Spray an 8″ x 4″ loaf pan and dust with flour. Add bread dough.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes (varies depending on the oven). Stick a toothpick into the center of the loaf to ensure it’s baked thoroughly. Allow to cool on a wire rack.