- 2 oz Unsweetened or Dark Chocolate
- 1 Egg + 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 oz (2 tbsp) Unsalted Butter
- pinch of Salt
- Butter 2 ramekins and coat with sugar.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- Beat eggs.
- Add sugar to eggs and stir well.
- Once chocolate is ready remove from heat and let rest 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, add salt and flour to egg mixture and stir well.
- Slowly add chocolate, 1/3 at a time, to the eggs, stirring constantly. You don’t want to cook/scramble the eggs!!
- Add mixture to ramekins, filling 2/3 of the way.
- Bake for 11 minutes at 425°.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.