- 4 whole Eggs
- 1 cup Liquid Egg Whites
- handful of Spinach
- 1/4 of a medium sized Onion
- 25g Turkey Kielbasa
- 1 tsp Madras Curry Powder
- 1/2 cup Corn
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- Turn on broiler.
- Roughly chop kielbasa and onion.
- Crack 4 eggs and beat.
- In a non-stick pan over medium-high heat add 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add onions, kielbasa, curry powder (optional) and a pinch of salt and sauté for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add corn and spinach, cover for 1 minute to wilt the spinach.
- Add whole eggs and egg whites, mix well.
- Let cook for 20 seconds, then store form edges rolling raw egg to the bottom. Repeat 3 or 4 times until the eggs are about 75% cooked.
- Place under broiler for 2 – 3 minutes until the top begins to turn golden brown and all the eggs are cooked.
- Remove from pan and let sit for 5 minutes.