- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 package Broad Egg Noodles
- 2 cans of Tuna
- 1 can Peas
- 1 Large Onion – diced
- 1 can mushrooms – sliced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Curry Powder (optional)
- Paprika (optional)
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Bring heavily salted water to a boil, heat up pan over medium high heat, preheat oven to 350.
- Add your noodles to heavily salted boiling water. Cook them just to al dente – you don’t want them fully cooked because they still have to be baked.
- Add some oil to the frying pan, at medium-high heat. Add onions and cook until they start to become transparent (about 5 minutes).
- To your casserole dish add tuna, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms and noodles. Add additional noodles or soup as desired.
- Add your onions to the casserole dish along with peas, Worcestershire and curry powder. Add a good pinch of salt (to taste). Stir well. (Careful, don’t crush the peas!)
- Sprinkle paprika on top of mixture. Bake covered for 30 – 45 minutes.